Ben is a Partner at GLP Attorneys and manages the firm’s Law and Motions Department. With extensive experience in litigation and motions, he has an infectious enthusiasm and deep commitment to securing justice for injured persons.
Before joining our firm in 2019, Ben worked at Vreeland Law PLLC in Bellevue, Washington, practicing in the areas of personal injury, employment, discrimination, sexual misconduct, business torts, and appeals. There, he successfully represented people from all walks of life, holding wrongdoers responsible and recovering millions of dollars on behalf of his clients. He also served the state of Washington as Special Assistant Attorney General, successfully representing a Washington Superior Court and its judges in a constitutional dispute. Prior to joining Vreeland Law, Ben practiced law at Eymann Allison Hunter Jones P.S., in Spokane, Washington, representing plaintiffs with claims of serious injury, wrongful death, and catastrophic property loss.
Ben attended Gonzaga University and obtained a Juris Doctorate from Gonzaga University School of law, graduating with honors and receiving several awards for excellence. He then served as a law clerk to Justice Debra L. Stephens of the Washington State Supreme Court.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., with honors, 2011
- Gonzaga University, B.A., Political Science, 2007
- Washington State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ), Eagle member
- Former Treasurer and Board Member of the Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Speaker, “Overview of Employment Discrimination Law in Washington”, Washington State Association for Justice Employment Law CLE, October 2017
- Speaker, “Surviving Summary Judgment in Discrimination Cases”, WELA Fall CLE, October 2016
- Panelist, “The Paper Chase: Creative and Effective Uses of Pretrial Motions”, Washington State Bar Association Annual Labor & Employment Law Conference (CLE), November 2016
- Author, “A Female Police Officer’s Fight for Equal Pay at the City of Aberdeen”, Washington State Association for Justice Trial News, July 2015
In his free time, Ben enjoys playing guitar and exploring the Great Northwest.