Make A Difference With Us
GLP Attorneys is the largest personal injury law firm headquartered in Washington State and serving the greater Pacific Northwest. With over 150 employees across 10 geographic locations, we offer our team members the tools and resources, workplace flexibility, total rewards, and opportunities for growth and development they need to be successful, both professionally and personally.
Explore Career Opportunities at GLP
The 4 “C’s” are our Core Values that drive us to work together and work harder to get results for injured people when others cannot or will not. They are the values that drive our daily behaviors internally and externally, and motivate us to be one of the best places to work and serve.
- Competitive salary & other incentive-based compensation programs
- Fair, equitable, and transparent performance and compensation review systems
- A flexible workplace/workspace philosophy & program
- “Dress for Your Day” dress program
- Employee culture-enhancing programs and initiatives such as The GLP Insider, GLUP Community Giving, and GLP Get Movin
- Dedicated Mentors who are held accountable for teaching, leading, inspiring, and motivating their employees
- Committees dedicated to providing the best Employee Experience including, but not limited to, the Diversity Committee, the Learning & Development Committee, and the Human Resources Committee
- Formalized professional growth and development programs including sponsored CLE for legal staff
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, Holidays, Floating Birthday Holiday, Flexible Holidays, and Paid Parental Leave.
- Bonus vacation days awarded throughout the year as the firm meets its client service goals
- A wellness package sponsored by the firm for employees including medical, dental, and vision benefits; a robust Employee Assistance Program
- Transportation benefits
- Voluntary Long and Short Term Disability; and Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan including a discretionary profit-sharing contribution
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to access and analyze data more easily.
At GLP Attorneys, we believe in creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive place to work. We are dedicated to fostering an environment where all people, including individuals of diverse race, color, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, religion, nationality, age, and people with disabilities can succeed. We achieve this by recruiting staff from diverse backgrounds, providing diversity-related education to our employees, and supporting activities that strengthen our communities and broaden our minds.
We believe strongly in overcoming challenges and devising strategies that achieve results with integrity, excellence, creativity, and civility while providing a compassionate and comforting environment for our clients and employees alike.
At the firm, we value open and candid communication about all things work-related. We believe in transparency, which is achieved through our All-Firm Meetings, regular communication from leadership, and fostering a trusting environment. All employees are encouraged to get involved and contribute to our Collaborative culture. We ask that all our employees choose to bring their very best to work each day.
GLP Attorneys offers careers for rising and experienced attorneys, legal interns, paralegals, legal assistants, and business support professionals that are interested in joining a strong team, learning in a creative and collaborative environment, and thriving on challenging and meaningful work experiences.
Explore Career Opportunities at GLP
GLP Attorneys recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and municipal laws. GLP Attorneys also prohibits discrimination on other bases such as medical condition, marital status or any other factor that is irrelevant to the performance of our teammates.