Cydney Campbell Webster
2601 4th Ave., Floor 6
Seattle, WA 98121
Cydney Campbell Webster is a Shareholder in GLP Attorneys’ Seattle office.
Cydney has successfully represented clients in personal injury matters since 1993. As a Shareholder at GLP Attorneys, she is an integral part of the firm’s Seattle team. Cydney primarily represents clients injured as a result of automobile accidents, construction site injuries, and defective products. She has effectively represented her clients for decades, obtaining significant financial compensation for a broad range of injured clients, including a $7 million settlement for a child tragically injured in a playground incident.
Cydney attended Seattle University as an undergraduate and obtained a Juris Doctorate from University of Puget Sound. She is an Eagle member of Washington State Association for Justice and has been repeatedly recognized as a Super Lawyer by Washington Super Lawyers from 2007 to 2022. She is also a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, maintains a 10.0 Avvo rating, and is an active member of the American Association of Justice.
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer by Washington Super Lawyers, 2007 – 2022
- Recognized as a Rising Star by Washington Law & Politics, 1999 – 2000
- Highest rating by Avvo.com - 10.0
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- University of Puget Sound School of Law, J.D., 1993
- Seattle University, B.A., Business; Emphasis in Finance, 1989
- Washington State Bar, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2000
- Volunteer, Mary’s Place
- Instructor, Deposition Skills, National Institute for Trial Advocacy at Seattle University School of Law, August 2015
- American Association for Justice, Member, 2018
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Eagle Member
- Awards Committee, Member, 2018
- Speaker, “Winning Your Case and Staying on Budget”; “Up and Running: What You Can and Can’t Live Without When Preparing for Trial”, Washington State Association for Justice New Member Committee Seminar, March 2014
- Speaker, “Nuts and Bolts of Wrongful Death Claims”, Washington State Association for Justice Legal Education Seminar, March 2012
- Speaker, “How to Successfully Resolve Automobile Injury Cases”, National Business Institute CLE, Seattle, August 2008
- “Medical negligence in the ‘Office-Based Surgery Center’ setting leads to death of 28-year-old woman”, Washington State Association for Justice Trial News, September 2011
Cydney is married and enjoys raising her two children with her husband.