Elizabeth Swanberg is a staff attorney in the North Washington regions and serves the Bellingham, Burlington, and Marysville offices.
Elizabeth started her journey with GLP Attorneys as a Legal Assistant in 2020. This was the first time she was exposed to personal injury law. During that time, she was asked to call clients, and some of those clients shared their stories with her. Even through a phone, she could sense the struggles that these individuals endured and suffered, and knew she wanted to help.
Those interactions stuck with her, and for that reason, she stayed with GLP attorneys. Elizabeth returned as an intern in 2022, so she could keep helping those who had been unfairly harmed and injured by the negligence of others.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., 2023
- Editor; Seattle Journal of Technology, Environmental, and Innovation Law (SJTEIL)
- CALI Excellence for Future Award recipient; Estate and Disability Planning Clinic
- Executive Board Member; International Law Society
- Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Chief Judge Lori K. Smith, Div I court of appeals, Jan – May 2023.
- University of Washington, B.A., International Relations—emphasis in Japanese language, 2020
- Washington State Bar, 2023
Elizabeth has played soccer competitively for most of her life and currently likes to play pickup games on Tuesday nights. As you might have guessed, she enjoys watching soccer, especially the Arsenal (premier league) and Sounders (MLS), who are her favorite teams.
In her spare time, Elizabeth enjoys spending time with her husband—especially when they are baking something sweet.