Heather D. Webb
Heather is a Shareholder in the Burlington, Bellingham, Marysville, and Wenatchee offices of GLP Attorneys and the Managing Shareholder of the Burlington, Marysville, and Wenatchee offices.
Heather has worked in the legal field since 1990, beginning as a paralegal and ultimately becoming an attorney through the Washington State Bar Association’s Rule 6 Law Clerk program in 2007. The law clerk program, which provides an alternative to the traditional law school route, combines a theoretical, scholastic, and clinical experience. She now leads the Burlington, Bellingham, Marysville, and Wenatchee offices of GLP Attorneys and practices in Skagit, Whatcom, Island, Snohomish, Chelan, Douglas, San Juan, and Okanogan Counties. Heather leads the firm’s Trucking Injury practice group, and is also a member of the Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys.
Heather is fluent in Spanish, having majored in the language at the University of Washington. She now provides representation to all GLP Attorneys’ Spanish-speaking clients across the state.
She is passionate about representing her clients, which has resulted in winning favorable verdicts for them in trial. She enjoys understanding her clients’ stories and conveying them in her representation and advocacy.
- Washington State Bar Association, Rule 6 Law Program, 2007
- University of Washington, B.A., Spanish
- Washington State Bar, 2007
- United States District Court for the Western District of Washington, 2008
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington, 2015
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Eagle Member, 2011 – Present
- Member, 2006 – Present
- Member, American Association for Justice, Current
- Washington Women Lawyers, Member, 2014 – Present
- Skagit Legal Aid, Co-Chair of Board of Directors, 2021 – Present
- Whatcom County Bar Association, Member
- Skagit County Bar Association, Member
- Volunteer Lawyer Program Committee, Co-Chair, 2019 – 2021
- Events Committee, 2021 – Present
- President, 2018; 2020
- Vice President, 2017
- CLE Committee, Chair, 2016 – 2017
- Academy of Truck Accident Attorneys, Member, 2021
- Volunteer, Annual Law Day Advice Clinic, 2014 – Present
When Heather is not working, she spends as much time as she can with her husband and two children.