Sarah E. Fleming
Senior Associate Attorney
Sarah E. Fleming is a Senior Associate Attorney based out of the firm’s Seattle office.
Sarah completed her Bachelor of Arts at Purdue University in 2006 and received her Juris Doctorate from Indiana University’s Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2010. Following law school, Sarah moved to Washington and started her legal career in Skagit County. She served as the Events Chair for the Skagit County Bar Association for three years and also founded the Skagit County Young Lawyer’s Group.
Sarah was awarded the 2016 Volunteer of the Year by the Skagit County Volunteer Lawyer Program. After moving to Seattle, Sarah has served in several positions with the Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ). She is currently co-chair of Women of WSAJ and serves on their Public Affairs Committee as well. Sarah is a renowned national speaker.
Sarah is passionate about advocating for those who have been injured as a result of the negligence of others and has successfully resolved cases against insurance companies as well as large corporations for her clients.
Awards & Recognition
- Top 100 Jury Verdicts, TopVerdict.com - 2020
- Skagit County Volunteer of the Year - 2016
- Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indiana University, J.D., 2010
- Purdue University, B.A., Psychology, 2006
- Washington State Bar, 2010
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member
- Washington Young Lawyers Committee, Northwest Representative, 2015 – 2017
- Skagit County Bar Association, Events Committee Co-Chair, 2011 – Present
- Washington State Bar Association, 2010 – Present
- Griswold v. Fred Meyer Stores, American Association for Justice Trial Magazine, March 2021
In her free time, you can find Sarah running, hiking, skiing, and exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest with her dog, Zeus.