AMA PCM®, Marketing Management
Community Engagement Manager
1420 South Union Avenue
Tacoma, WA 98405
As a member of the Marketing and Business Development team, Angela is responsible for community relations and event management initiatives across the Pacific Northwest. She provides leadership and support to the GLP Attorneys Community Engagement team overseeing the firm’s hosted seminars and webinars for healthcare providers, conventions, association involvement, and other relevant meetings and events. Angela is passionate about creating meaningful connections in all the communities GLP Attorneys serves.
Prior to joining GLP Attorneys, Angela held several leadership roles in marketing, business development, and client service in a variety of industries.
Angela received her Bachelor of Arts in Marketing and Management from the University of Puget Sound. She holds the Professional Certified Marketer designation from the American Marketing Association.
- University of Puget Sound, B.A., Business Administration, Marketing and Management
- Member, South Hill Puyallup Rotary 2021-Present
- Member, Legal Marketing Association
- Member, American Marketing Association
- Professional Certified Marketer (PCM), American Marketing Association