Executive Director of Marketing & Business Development
2601 4th Ave.,
Seattle, WA 98121
Chris Walker is GLP Attorneys’ Executive Director of Marketing & Business Development, responsible for leading growth initiatives. She works closely with firm leadership on organizational strategy, marketing, and business development programs.
Building successful growth programs for privately held companies has been Chris’ passion for over 28 years. She is an influential marketing and business growth champion with success identifying opportunities, developing innovative solutions, and creating tactical marketing plans that support a company’s overall objectives. Chris applies her operational acumen and a creative mindset to formulate and implement effective strategies across product and service innovation, financial management and operations, and transformational tactics to drive significant growth. Her zeal for understanding business and delivering fresh innovative solutions has led to leadership and operations roles throughout her career. Chris has transformed privately held, middle market companies into industry conquerors despite immense challenges and complex transitions.
Prior to joining GLP Attorneys, Chris held several executive leadership roles with technology, manufacturing, distribution, and professional services companies, including legal, accounting, and investment banking organizations. She has also worked as a consultant for growing organizations, helping them maximize enterprise value ahead of a transition, whether it be leadership succession or the eventual sale of the enterprise. She has been an EOS™ implementer for over a decade, helping companies and leadership teams clarify, simplify, and ultimately achieve their vision through formalized strategic planning and true accountability.
- Recipient, 2018 Innovation Award, Moore Stephens North America
- Two-time Marketer of the Year Nominee, Association of Accounting Marketing
- University of North Dakota, B.A., Business Administration - Management & Information Management
- Legal Marketing Association, Member
- Puget Sound American Marketing Association, Member
- EOS™ Implementer
- Association of Accounting Marketing, 2022 National Conference Committee Member; New Chapter Task Force Chair; National Speaker
- Society for Marketing Professional Services, Membership Committee, Former Member
- Marketing Executives Roundtable – Invitation-only marketing roundtable for senior marketing executives in Seattle and Bellevue
- Moore Stephens North America Marketing Community Group, Former Member & Steering Committee Chair, Co-chair of inaugural Growth Conference