Healthcare Provider Resources
GLP Attorneys accepts referrals from healthcare providers throughout the Pacific Northwest and beyond. We have attorneys licensed in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Arizona, California, New Mexico, Maine, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, and Florida. Our attorneys have the knowledge, experience, and resources necessary to vigorously represent clients that have suffered serious personal injury, or that have been impacted by wrongful death.
If you are a healthcare provider who like to discuss a referral on a personal injury or wrongful death claim, please contact us
We offer live resources for you and your staff to support your personal injury treatment practice.
Our attorneys stay knowledgeable about the newest developments and discoveries in medical treatment and diagnostic procedures. We believe an informed legal team understands the issues facing clients and healthcare providers and that aiding the healthcare community allows us to better serve our clients and promote better healthcare management and civil justice.
- An attorney is always available to talk to you about PIP, 3rd Party, Health Insurance, MedPay, or any other personal injury topic you need.
- We offer complimentary, accredited CE Seminars that are available in live, hybrid, and digital formats.
- Our attorneys are available to host customized lunch and learns for you and your staff in your clinic location.
- Our firm is committed to the communities where we live by donating time and financial support to local legal and non-profit organizations as well as community events.
If you would like to register for one of our next in-person seminars held across the state of Washington, please click here.
Prefer to learn from the comfort of your office or home? Click here to register for our next webinar on Tuesday, October 24.
Healthcare providers can refer patients to our firm with confidence.
- Your patient will receive compassionate advocacy from an accessible and knowledgeable team that diligently works to achieve the best possible outcome for the patient.
- We are committed to ensuring your patients receive just recovery.
- We gather all 32 attorneys from across Washington State to roundtable cases and make sure every angle is considered.
- We have 10 physical offices throughout Washington State to serve you, including Seattle, Bellingham, Burlington, Marysville, Port Orchard, Spokane, Tacoma, Tri-Cities, Vancouver, and Wenatchee.
- We offer references and resources for chiropractors, orthopedists, neurologists, mental health professionals (including social workers), dentists, oral surgeons, physical therapists, medical massage therapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, construction work clinics; and many other medical practitioners.