Christopher J. Brester
Wenatchee and Yakima Offices
Columbia Federal Savings Building
18 S. Mission Street,
Wenatchee, WA 98801
Christopher J. Brester is a Partner in the Wenatchee office of GLP Attorneys.
Chris received his Juris Doctorate from Seattle University School of Law in 2002 and has been an active member of the Washington State Bar Association since 2003. In 2020, he was accepted as a member on the Board of Directors for the Chelan-Douglas County Volunteer Attorney Services.
In 2002, Chris worked for Expeditors International, where he was a paralegal and senior claims administrator. In this position, he evaluated and resolved domestic and international litigation claims with insurers, carriers, and other attorneys. In 2003, Chris began his own successful law practice, where he handled personal injury, criminal defense, and family law matters. He later began working for a law firm in Bothell as a criminal defense attorney in 2012, where he negotiated daily with prosecutors and resolved many, many matters to his clients’ satisfaction.
Chris is highly skilled in all phases of case management and litigation, including courtroom procedures. He is 100% focused on client satisfaction, assuring that the people he represents are well-cared for during the litigation process.
- Avvo.com Clients' Choice Award, 2013
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Western Washington University, B.A, Political Science; History, 1997
- Washington State Bar, 2003
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- Chelan/Douglas County Volunteer Attorney Services, Board of Directors Member, 2020 – 2022
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member, Current
- Chelan/Douglas County Bar Association, Member, 2018 – Present
- Whatcom County Bar Association, Member, 2015 – Present
- Skagit County Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- Snohomish County Bar Association, Member
- Speaker, “Getting Paid When the Case Doesn’t Settle”, GLP Attorneys Healthcare Provider Seminar, October 2022
- Speaker, “Avoiding the Pitfalls of Litigation”, GLP Attorneys Healthcare Provider Seminar, August 2022; November 2022
- Speaker, “Avoiding the Pitfalls of Litigation”, NCWC Fall Seminar, Fall 2022
When he is not in the office, Chris enjoys spending time with his family in the beautiful Wenatchee Valley they call home.