2601 4th Ave., Floor 6
Seattle, WA 98121
Ben Ferguson is an Associate Attorney for the personal injury attorney Seattle office of GLP Attorneys.
Ben is a true Washingtonian, having spent time living all across Washington State. He graduated at the top of his class from Gonzaga University School of Law with a desire to help protect the injured and achieve justice. He has worked for personal injury law firms and clerked for judges – experiences that have jump-started Ben’s ability to efficiently navigate complex cases. Ben’s practice focuses primarily on complex personal injury law where he resolves clients’ cases as thoroughly, expediently, and economically as possible.
Ben has worked on a wide variety of cases involving motor vehicle collisions, school bus collisions, daycare negligence, defective products, improperly maintained premises, construction injuries, train derailments, bicycle incidents and medical malpractice. Ben prioritizes building trusting relationships with his clients, recognizing that every person has unique needs and experiences. In his time as a personal injury attorney, he has successfully recovered millions of dollars for his injured clients.
- Selected by the National Trial Lawyers as Top 40 Under 40 Trial Lawyer - Civil Plaintiff for the Washington State, 2022
- Eagle Member, Washington State Association for Justice
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Gonzaga University, B.A., cum laude, Philosophy; Criminal Justice, 2013
- Washington State Bar, 2016
- Western District of Washington Federal Courts
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice, Eagle Member
- Achieving Justice in the Supreme Court of Washington
- Crisostomo Vargas v. Inland Wash., LLC, 194 Wn.2d 720, 452 P.3d 1205 (2019). Published opinion resulting in the reversal of dismissal of the general contractor from a construction injury case. Created law that will keep jobsites safe and keep construction workers protected.
When he is not working to resolve clients’ claims, Ben enjoys spending time with his friends and family all over Washington State and taking advantage of the Northwest’s wonderful and varied seasons.